What is ‘support’?
As part of your tenancy agreement you will be provided with a level of support by one of our workers (known as support workers), this support is:
- Devised using an individual support programme/support plan.
- Reviewed regularly to take into account people’s changing circumstances.
- To help you with managing your tenancy; managing your money; finding work, training, education or other similar activity; your emotional well being; your physical health; your relationships; any substance misuse issues you may have and/or any offending behaviour you may have.
- Planned and structured in your own home.
- A condition of your tenancy agreement.
- Provided during office hours – we do not provide a weekend or call out service.