What should I do to apply?
- Once you have completed a referral form, you will then be invited to come and complete a housing and needs assessment and risk assessments will be sought from the agency that refers you.
- Following receipt of all of the necessary information, a decision will be made on your application by our team of support workers who meet on a weekly basis.
- If you are accepted you will be placed on our waiting list for accommodation.
- Your application and possible allocation will be discussed at a ‘Panel’ meeting which is attended by Partner Agencies.
- You and the agency that referred you will be contacted to confirm the decisions made.
To obtain a referral form for our service please contact us Housing and Support