What should I do to apply?
- Submit an application for accommodation.
- You will be invited to attend an informal interview with a support worker where your housing needs will be assessed.
- If an agency is referring you to our organisation, they will be asked to complete a risk assessment before your application can be considered.
- Your application and any accompanying information from a referral agent will be considered at a team meeting (held weekly).
- You (and your referring agent) will be notified in writing of the decision regarding your application. If your application is successful, you will be placed on our waiting list for accommodation, if it is not, you will be notified of the reason(s) for this.